4. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Sleep – Going to bed early.
5. What’s the most unique/uncomfortable/craziest thing you’ve done and recommend that others try as well?
Either raising a teenage girl…or…exploring the Actun Tunichil Muknal Caves in Belize. A preserved underworld.
6. What remains undone that you hope to set to your sights on?
Getting married to the love of my life.
7. Which article from the Art Of The Gentlewoman collection is your favorite, why?
Slouch suit – It has so many personalities.
8. Describe what you do.
I am a design consultant currently creating unique community spaces.
9. Favorite book, quote, or best piece of advice?
Book that has had the largest impact on me – Living Buddha, Living Christ by Thich Nhat Hanh
So many quotes – “Live simply so others can simply live”, Mahatma Gandhi , “NO Whining”, not sure who said it first.
9. What else?
Listen, smile, look people in the eyes, be patient with others and most of all yourself.
Visit the beauty of Trina’s hometown: http://www.visitlagunabeach.com/