3. You have a morning with absolutely no obligations or commitments – how would you choose to spend it?
Sleeping in & cleaning the house without mess makers around.
4. What’s your guilty pleasure?
5. What’s the most unique/uncomfortable/craziest thing you’ve done and recommend that others try as well?
Let my friend Tia give me cornrows in high school – I recommend that you try and get the nerve up to emulate a movie star (Bo Derek) as often as possible.
6. What remains undone that you hope to set to your sights on?
Writing a book.
7. Which article from the Art Of The Gentlewoman collection is your favorite, why?
The pants because they just fit perfectly & are seriously comfy.
8. Describe what you do.
I always say I major on the minors of shiny stuff….I produce special events, talent gifting, branded items and environmental designs.
9. Favorite book, quote, or best piece of advice?
Who Thought This Was a Good Idea?: And Other Questions You Should Have Answers to When You Work in the White House
Book by Alyssa Mastromonaco
“Great people do things before they’re ready. They do things before they know they can do it. Doing what you’re afraid of, getting out of your comfort zone, taking risks like that- that’s what life is. You might be really good. You might find out something about yourself that’s really special and if you’re not good, who cares? You tried something. Now you know something about yourself”
– Quote: Amy Poehler