3. You have a morning with absolutely no obligations or commitments – how would you choose to spend it?
Breakfast in Bed with bae w/ smooth jazz playing in the background.
4. What’s your guilty pleasure?
A guy with a nice bum(and yes I just really said that lol).
5. What’s the most unique/uncomfortable/craziest thing you’ve done and recommend that others try as well?
Cutting my hair really short and wearing it in it’s natural state; it’s amazing what it does to you and you notice how differently the world treats you.
6. What remains undone that you hope to set to your sights on?
Traveling around the world and documenting each and every part of it. This is the ultimate for me and we totally live in an age where it’s possible(hello, Instagram & YouTube).
7. Which article from the Art Of The Gentlewoman collection is your favorite, why?
The Trousseau- I would wear this all day every day plus it motivates me to get those abs in!!
8. Describe what you do.
I’m an aspiring Storysteller/Media Enthusiast; I’ve always loved hearing people’s stories and sharing common experiences that we all go through in life. In addition, I also love being in front of the camera be it acting or modeling so I’m always pursuing that as well.
9. Favorite book, quote, or best piece of advice?
To treat everyone with kindness; if you exist you are worthy.